- Smoked Bacon
- 1 large Onions
- 1 large Leek
- 1 Large Potato
1. Firstly chop the potatoes into wedges and place in the oven dressed with oil at 200 degrees
2. Pull out the inner layers of the leeks larger outer two layers intact.
3. Finely chop the removed inner layers of leek, onions and bacon.
4. Fry these three ingredients together with a knob of butter. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
5. Once all are cooked and a dash of milk and cheese and stir together. To remove excess moisture add flour to create a sticky paste.
6. Fill the tubes of leak that you originally put to one side with you mixture and oven cook for 5 minutes.
7. For the vegetarian option simply remove the bacon from your ingredients.