Peel and dice your apples, add everything together in a blender and mix. Full of antioxidants and vitamins!
Halve your passion fruits and scoop out the inside then simply peel and dice the rest and place everything in a blender and mix.
1. Peel your banana and place this, your strawberries, spinach, coconut milk and a bit of desiccated coconut in a blender. Add a tiny bit of water as… Read More »
1. Saute 1 sliced large leek in a bit of oil then set aside. 2. Brown 3 diced chicken breasts then add the cook leeks to the pan…. Read More »
1. Preheat your oven to 150C. Cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy. 2. Stir in flour and once mixed knead the dough together… Read More »
1. Sift your flour into a large bowl and add the salt 2. Make a well in the centre of the flour, and add your egg and whist… Read More »
1. Heat oven to 160 deg and have ready 12 paper baking cases on a baking tray. A piping bag and a star nozzle. 2. Cream butter and… Read More »
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees 2. Pour the caramel into the base of the mould, or dish your using, 3. Beat the eggs, then mix in… Read More »
1. Heat oil, fry onions , garlic and bacon add minced meat and stir. Pour the tomsto sauce and stir. Season to taste and add the wine. Cook… Read More »
1. In a measuring jug put a little of warm water with a heaped tsp of yeast leave for 15mins. 2. After fill it up with the milk.then… Read More »
1. Begin by making your pastry. Add flour until mixture makes a fine dough. Keep in the fridge until needed 2. Fry onions, garlic, tomato purée, diced meat, stir… Read More »