- Mushrooms (optional)
- Stock Cube
- 400 G Tinned Tomatoes (chopped or pasteurised)
- 1 Small or 1/2 Large Onion
- 1 Large or 2 Small Garlic Cloves
- 2 large or 3 Small Carrots (Peeled & Sliced)
- 1/2 glass White Wine (Dry)
- 100 g Pasta (Macaroni or penne)
- 500 G Meat (any optional)
- * Chicken
- * Beef – Braising / Stewing Steak
1. Chop onions and garlic into small pieces and fry. once this is soft and golden add tomatoes and carrots.
2. Dice and mix in the meat with a splash of white wine and stock cube. Cook on low heat and cover until tender.
3. In a separate pan boil the pasta for 9 – 10 minutes until al dente, rinse and add in to the tomato and meat.
4. Allow 5 minutes for the flavours to mix together and settle.
If the tomato sauce is a bit sharp add some sugar.