- 500Grs Liver (Thinly Sliced)
- Olive Oil
- 3 Med Onions
- 3 Oxo Cubes
- Salt – Pepper
1. Cut the liver slices into smaller pieces, about 4 to a slice and cover in flour.
2. Heat the oil and fry the floured liver (set aside)
3. In the same oil (sometimes more oil is required) fry the onions until tender not crisp.
4. Add liver and pour water to cover your ingredients, add the oxos, salt and pepper.
5. Cook in low heat until liver is very tender.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco