- 1 Kg Medium Sized
- Uncooked Prawns Or
- • 100Ml Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- Saffron And Saffron
- Powder Colour Sachet (Or Paprika)
- 3 Small Dried Chillies
- Dry White Wine
1. Peel the prawns and season with salt and place on the side.
2. Heat a pan with some oil and fry the chilli and chopped garlic. Once the garlic and chilli are softened add the prawns and cook on medium heat.
3. Add some white wine for flavour.
4. They will change colour and curl up meaning they are cooked at this stage add in the saffron and powder and allow to cook for a bit longer but don’t let the juices reduce.
5. Serve into a bowl and serve with a small roll.