- 1 aubergine cut into cubes
- 1 potato cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
This a lovely easy but very tasteful omelette, made from aubergine, potato, onions and eggs. Can be served hot or cold.
For two small omelets
1. Dip all the vegetables in flour and fry in very hot oil, drain and set aside.
2. Beat the eggs and mix with the fried vegetables.
3. Heat 1 teaspoonful oil in a non-stick pan and pour a full laddle of mixture.
4. Fry one side then tip over with the help of a flat plate and return to frying pan to fry the other side.
Courtesy of Rosemarie Manasco