I was inspired by the Argentinian Chimichurri sauce but instead of using the traditional ingredients, I thought I would try to make my own with a slight Mediterranean twist.
- 200 G Beef Steak
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Lime
- Lettuce Salad
- Feta Cheese
- Flour Wraps
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 2 Roasted Red Peppers (Pimientos Asados)
- Coriander Leaves
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Lime (juice only)
1. Begin by peeling your onion and garlic. Place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and puree until the sauce is almost liquidised. Pour your sauce onto a small dish or bowl and leave to one side
2. Heat a pan with a splash of olive oil and grill the steaks to your liking.
3. Meanwhile place the flour wraps on a plate or board and lay lettuce leaves on top with a diced tomato
4. Once the steak is ready, Slice into smaller pieces and lay over the lettuce with feta cheese. Squeeze some lime juice over and dress with your sauce.