- One whole sirloin fillet,
- One jar of mixed mushrooms,
- 1 carton of cooking cream,
- 1 teaspoon oil,
- One pinch of fresh thyme,
- Salt and pepper,
- One glass of your preferred red wine.
- Potatoes (one per person)
1. Cut the meat in half and place in oven dish, season with the salt and pepper, drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil over the meat and cover with foil paper. Cook in an oven until meat is to your liking.
2. Fry your mushrooms in a pan with a teaspoon of oil. Once done add the cooking cream and thyme to your mushrooms. When the meat is ready, slice and place into the sauce add the wine and cook for a further two minutes until sauce thickens.
3. Slice and boil your potato, keeping the skin but making sure to wash thoroughly. When soft, drain your potatoes, fry and sprinkle over with a bit of thyme.
Recipe by Nadia Alvez