- 397G Tin Condensed Milk
- 125g caster sugar
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- Few tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 100g flour
- Fair cake cases in any colour
- Half jar smooth peanut butter
- One tub Philadelphia
- 400ml double cream
- Reece’s mini peanut butter cups / large peanut butter cups / Reece’s pieces or peanut M and M’s / flake for decoration
For the cake base
1. Weigh out flour and cocoa powder and add a pinch of salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine room temperature butter and sugar with a mixer.
3. Add one egg and some of the sieved flour and cocoa to the butter mix and combine.
4. Repeat with second egg.
5. Fold in last of the flour with a spoon. Add a splash of water if necessary to help bind the mixture.
6. Add a small tablespoon of batter to each cupcake case and bake for approx 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Let cool
For the peanut butter mix
1. With a whisk combine a quarter to half a jar of peanut butter, with a tub of softened cream cheese and a tin of condensed milk For the cream
2. Whip up double cream until stiff peaks are formed.
1. Add 1 or more cooled cupcakes to the bottom of your ramekins (depending on size) press in to create your base for your pudding.
2. Spoon a few tablespoons of your peanut butter mix over the base to create your second layer.
3. Set in fridge for an hour or freezer for half an hour to firm up slightly.
4. Add a tablespoon of cream over your peanut butter layer to create your third layer. Chill for an hour in the fridge.
5. Decorate freely with any kind of peanut butter chocolates and serve.
Recipe by Rachel Payas