- large courgettes
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 large tomatoes (remove skin)
- Piece of pumpkin
- 3 large carrots
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 large onion
- 150gms fresh green beans
- A bulb of garlic
- 2 whole black peppercorns
- A splash olive oil
- 2 chicken cubes
- 1/2 sachet zafron
- A large piece of black pudding
- 2 chorizo
- 3 handfuls of pasta gallo No.4
- 3 hanfuls of chick peas (in jars cooked)
- Enough water to cover vegetables
1. Place all ingredients (except noodles and chick peas) in pressure cooker, add enough water to cover vegetables.
2. Cook for 20 mins. Once pressure has been released, take out chorizo and black pudding and purée all vegetables and set aside. In that same water add noodles, add a little more water if it dries up, stir occasionally as it might stick.
3. Once cooked add the purée and chick peas stir and season to your liking. Add chorizo and black pudding (optional).
Recipe by Ngaire Freyone