- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 8 tablespoons tomate frito
- 10 tablespoons water
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Pinch oregano
- Ground cumin
- Black pepper
Fry chopped onion and garlic in a little olive oil. Add all the other ingredients to the fry pan, bring to the boil and immediately set aside. Lay about 12 slices of Pork loin alongside in a dish and cover with the marinade making sure to toss and turn until all the pieces are covered in it.
Preferably leave overnight before you fry them but can be prepared and eaten the same day.
No need to fry them in oil, just place the pork loin in a frying pan with some of the marinade which already contains oilve oil.
You can serve them in french bread like montaditos if desired.
Recipe By Ana Maria Morro