- 2 Big Courgettes
- Sliced Cheese
- Parma Ham
1. On the bottom of dish put a little oil.
2. Cut the Courgettes into thin slices and put a layer on the bottom of dish.
3. Place a layer of Parma Ham on top
4. Chop the garlic and sprinkle on top
5. Lay slices of cheese
6. Once again place a layer of thinly sliced Courgettes and repeat ending with Courgettes on the last layer.
7. Beat an egg and pour over then sprinkle plenty of grated cheese.
8. Cover with cling film and put in microwave for 10 minutes.
Recipe By Jessica Bonfante