- 10 thick pork chops
- 12 ounces ketchup
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 small tin crushed Pineapple
1. Brown the chops slowly to a nice golden brown colour. Remove and transfer to an oven proof dish. Chops should be arranged in a single layer.
2. In a saucepan mix the ketchup, water, sugar (if diabetic use sweetener mixed in the water), vinegar, salt and pepper. Bring to boil and cook to thicken.
3. Pour sauce over the chops and top with the crushed pineapple and juice.
4. Cover with foil and bake for about 2 1/2 hours
“Would like to thank My cousin Elizabeth Johnny Sampere for bringing this recipe to my notice.” Rosemarie Mañasco