- 1 Large Leek
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tin condensed Chicken Soup
- 1 Egg
- Puff Pastry
1. Saute 1 sliced large leek in a bit of oil then set aside.
2. Brown 3 diced chicken breasts then add the cook leeks to the pan.
3. To this add 1 tin of condensed chicken soup plus half this tin of milk.
3 Heat gently, add salt, pepper and herbs to taste, ( I used Tarragon).
4. Place in pie dish. Brush the rim of dish with egg-wash, then place the puff pastry lid on top, decorating as you please. Brush with egg-wash and bake in oven for approx half an hour until pastry is risen and golden
Recipe by Heidi Davies-Kellner