- 300 G Baby New Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 150 ML Single Cream
- 1/4 glass White Wine (dry)
- Plain Flour
- 200 g Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Lemon Juice
- 50 g Green Beans
- 100 g Pancetta
- 1 Chicken Breast
1. Begin by opening and draining your baby new potatoes. If your potatoes are whole, cut them in half and place them in a bowl, dress with oil and mix with either fresh (preferably) or dry parsley. Leave to one side.
2. Chop your green beans and garlic and place to one side. As for mushrooms, chop them very finely but leaving 2 or 3 aside to slice thinly instead of chopping.
3. Now dice your chicken breast into small pieces or slices as you prefer and fry in a large pan with a bit of oil. Once the chicken is seared, almost cooked, add in your pancetta and vegetables (except the potatoes).
4. The potatoes can now be fried in a separate pan with a bit of salt and pepper.
5. Stir fry all your ingredients together and add a 1/4 wine glass of dry white wine to your chicken pan and allow to cook together. When ready pour in your single cream and stir. If you notice that the sauce is too runny, thicken with a bit of flour, adding small amounts and stirring thoroughly, so that it mixes in well and you avoid lumps.
6. Leave on a very low heat for a minute whilst the potatoes cook a little more and serve.