- 1 large Aubergine
- Olive Oil
- Ground Black Pepper
- 65 G diced Chorizo
- 1 Large Tomato
- Spinach Leaves (handful)
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut your aubergine in half lengthwise and scoop some of the flesh out of the middle of the aubergine halves. Chop the flesh and put to one side.
3. Place the aubergine halves onto a baking tray and season with salt and ground black pepper, pour some oil over and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
4. Whilst that is in the oven, fry the chorizo for a couple minutes and add in the chopped aubergines, tomato and spinach and cook for 2 to 3 minutes with olive oil.
5. Remove the aubergines from the oven and fill the halves with your mixture, grate some cheese and sprinkle over. Place back in the oven for 5 – 8 minutes until soft.