- 105 G Short Grain Rice
- 1 Wide Slice of Lemon Rind
- 1 Stick of Cinnamon
- 1 TSP of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 500 ml Whole Milk
- Sugar to taste
1. Rinse the rice and then put it in a saucepan over a medium heat just barely covered with water.
2. Add the cinnamon stick and lemon rind. Stir continually until all of the water is absorbed.
3. Add milk, about 120 ML at a time, stirring each time until all is absorbed, stirring continuously.
4. When it seems creamy enough, taste to make sure the texture of the rice is correct.
5. When it is to your liking, turn off the heat and add a pinch of salt and a dash of cinnamon, slowly add a few tablespoons of sugar, until it is sweet enough for you.
6. Sprinkle a bit more cinnamon on top to decorate.
Recipe by Jessica Bonfante